Who knew in a matter of
two three months, my life would change so much. Here’s what is going on. I started this post on 10.20.2020 and have started on a few things.
- Furlough officially turned into unemployed.
- Decided only to work part-time
- Staying put in my parent’s house.
I mentioned in my post Moving Forward; I need to update my to-do list. I looked back at my list, and it seems going longer and longer. Hmmm. I thought I made more progress.
Well, I need to adjust the ever-growing list to make it attainable for me to feel like I’m getting things done. I’m putting out in the universe.
- Clean out my storage unit by the end of the year; last week I cleared out 4 boxes; and I think I found a home for the dehydrator and my imac.
- Get plans to rework the house: call someone to draw up the ideas.
- Make a budget; made the budget sheet; need to make an appointment with myself to enter my month expenses
- Work on projects with scrap materials and yarn
- Draft a blouse pattern for me and make so clothes for me
- Start stitching my aloha shirt patchwork quilt
- Open my Etsy shop; scheduled myself for a photo shoot for my inventory this week
- Make a sourdough starter and make more bread
- Experiment with my pickle and jam flavors
This list is my wish list that things I want to do and over time hope to achieve.
- Go on another hiking trip to Japan.
- Learn how to double knit and brioche stitch
- Make a batch of miso
- Make a batch of croissant